Skip to content
- Don’t just purchase stocks, buy an ownership in that business.
Invest only when you do not need that money at-least for next one year.
- Ensure that you have knowledge about the company its business and results.
- Always go for a properly diversified portfolio with some pre-decided CAP on number of stocks.
- Always invest in high quality stocks and think for long term.
- Never Invest from borrowed money.
- Never deal in Intra-day trade else only your broker will earn and you will destroy your wealth..
- Do not follow the herd mentality.
- Buy only those business, which you understand well.