• To live comfortably and meet various requirements in one’s life, money is most crucial factor.
• The growing age increases the financial responsibilities of the earning member to discharge moral and social obligations.
A million Dollar question indeed. In-fact no one can answer this question as this is dependent on many factors such as investment amount, time horizon, selection of stock etc. –
Invest 60% of your desired amount on the very next day of our recommendation.(whatever be the price). Utilize the remaining 40% after few days at 5%+ correction. (If any).
There are many options available in terms of investments such as BANK & Post office RD, Fixed deposits, Bonds from Govt. and Companies, Gold, Land etc. etc.
The limitation with each asset class is there including that of for equities, on one hand from fixed and recurring deposits in banks and post offices one can take out money immediately with a click whereas for taking out money from stock will take min of three days even if one is willing to book loss.
However with the stocks the growth potential is unlimited where as with all other asset class excluding gold and property, its fixed and normally less than the inflation rate.
The popular belief among masses is a low priced stock are always giving high returns however it’s not the fact. One need to purchase the perfect stock irrespective of price but it always must be above Rs 10.00. The price of stock is nothing but the perceived value of the share in the eyes of buyer and its future outlook in terms of business quality, its earnings, pipe line, growth rate etc.
Again the misconception is that technical analysis is good and it does give results, though I am not an expert on technical but still my experience suggest that despite very good technical analysis people lose lot of money however the fundamental analysis gives the true worth and value of any stock. This also means that fundamentally strong stock won’t lose much even if market goes down.